Our library consists of thoughtfully curated research and published content that offers insights and perspectives on diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Diversity Inclusion Belonging Leila McKenzie-Delis
The more Leila McKenzie-Delis began to understand about diversity, inclusion and belonging, the more she began to see how crucial it was for leaders to lead the charge and be models of change. This guide provides a toolkit for current leaders and those who aspire to lead, and provides a framework for leading well in an ever-changing world.
Ethnic Diversity Enriching Business Leadership: An Update Report from The Parker Review
The Parker Review report, launched today by Sir John Parker, professional services firm EY and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), reveals that more than a third of FTSE 100 boards surveyed still lack ethnic minority representation. Source: EY
Creative Differences: A Handbook for Embracing Neurodiversity in the Creative Industries
The handbook highlights that while nearly all creative companies recognise the value of neurodiversity in the workplace only very few have ND-friendly policies and practices in place. It goes on to provide a range of practical solutions companies can adopt to make their workforces more accessible in areas including recruitment, mentorship and career progression. Source: U Music.
Females in the FTSE 350
The 2019 Women Count 2019 has reported that 85% of FTSE 350 companies have no female executives from the business on their main boards. Gender balance is static or in reverse, and we continue to act without sufficient seriousness or pace, and the potential gains are being lost. Source: The Pipeline.
Read Click Here
Looking at the happiness and well-being of UK employees shows that 58% are happy at work, a positive figure, but that leaves 42% of the workforce in the UK who don't enjoy their working lives.
This survey evaluates what make people happy and what lessons employers can learn to keep a happy working environment for all.